Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bonded by blood - Thursday 23rd July


Jose "Aladdin" Barrales -
" I'm just getting ready to go to Comic-Con - the best Comic book convention in the world!
The creator of Ninja turtles is gonna be there - Kevin Eastman, I've met him before but he's awesome and my friend is really excited to see the people from Twilight - its not my thing, its a girl thing, i'll stick to my turtles. Comic Con is in San Diego so i'm gonna drive up there for 4 days. 4 days of fun fun fun. I'm a nerd...
Our next show is August 1st in Chino, CA at the Mutant house!!
Everybody is working hard on making new songs, we have a couple done but we're not satisfied yet - there's a lot of work to do for the new album which will be out sometime next year. Its way heavier and more technical and i think its a big improvement - i know every band says that - but this time it's for real!!
Anyway i've gotta go and put on my Silver Surfer suit for Comic Con
I LOVE Silver Surfer and Thor!! They're my Gods in the comic book world!"

No comments:

Post a Comment